Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Got my weigh in tonight, and once again, I dont think I will have gone too good. I guess I will just have to wait and see. As long sa I have not put any on, I guess is the most important thing.
Well as today is Valentines Day, I got a lovely card from Hubby and he has taken the day off work. Which is lovely. Still not sure what we're going to do though because I have my weigh in at 6pm, but I might not stay for the meeting. However I have noticed that in the last 2 weeks that I haven't stayed for the meetings, that I haven't been as motivated.. I really should make the time to stay.
Having only lost 5kgs, I have started noticing the changes in the shape of my body. And not all them are good. My belly is sagging more, and my saddle bags are drooping a little.. I guess this means it's time to move a bit more.. And even though the last 3 days I have spent walking around North Lakes and Kippa Ring shopping centres, it is certainly not enough..
One thing though I notice when I'm looking for clothes, is that I no longer want the frumpy baggy tops, I know I have a long way to go as far as losing the weight goes, but I want to accentuate the smaller parts and make the best of what I do have for the moment.. For examly, wearing a more fitted low cut top instead of a babydoll top that drops from the bust..
Ok, I'm starting to rave on now... I'll write more tomorrow to update my weight.

Nene
oxox

No comments: