Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Introduction


This is the second blog I have started, and I entend to keep this one up.. I stopped with the first one because I didn't want people reading my inner most thoughts, and struggles.
I am currently into my 5th week of Weight Watchers, and have lost 4.6kg to date. So I guess I'm averageing a loss of about 1.1 kg per week. Which is all good and well, but for me, it isn't happenening fast enough...
I have had enough of having nothing to wear, wearing ugly underwear, ugly clothes.
I know that in order to take it off and keep it off, I need to lose it all slow and steady, so I guess I have no choice but to be patient.
Weight watchers is quite an easy eating plan, I guess it's just laziness if I dont stick to it, because there is really nothing that I can't have, but just more of a moderation thing...
I originally started weight watchers in October 2006 weighing in at a huge 142kgs and lost 12kgs in 10 weeks, however from there (130kgs), I went over to Ghana and came back and spent the next 10 months eating everything and anything that I wanted. Which took me back up to 137kgs. So the New Year spurred me on to begin again, and this time I am finding it a bit easier, I guess because I have done it before, but also I had a taste of weightloss and know how good it felt to get down in weight, so I am going to go the whole hog this time...
So, as of my last weigh in (31/01/08) I am down to 132.8kg... So in just 5 weeks, I have almost lost what it took 10 months to get back on..
Well, I am going to end for now, and will write some more tomorrow...
The pic above is me in November 2006 at 140kg

No comments: